For All Individual Purchases
All sales must be paid in full prior to the shipment of your order. Payment must be made in US dollars. All major credit cards are accepted.
Paypal is our default payment method. In the interest of your privacy, Temporal Publishing processes all of its credit card transactions through Paypal. All credit card information is encrypted and handled by Paypal through their industry-leading technology. Temporal Publishing does not handle any part of the payment process. You do not need to have a Paypal account to process a Paypal invoice. After placing an order, you will be redirected to an Paypal site, select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” if you wish to pay with a credit card.
Media Mail: Our default shipping method is Media Mail. Media Mail delivers to most residential addresses in the U.S. within 8 to 15 working days since receipt of your order. Unfortunately, media mail cannot be shipped to P.O. Box and military addresses. Media Mail is not trackable nor insurable: customers assume all risk for loss and damages.
Residential Priority: If you wish to insure and track your shipment with a tracking number, select the Residential Shipping method (at additional cost). Please note that there are differentiated shipping rates for Hawai’i and Alaska for this option. Please select the correct rate and destination state at checkout to avoid delays. Below are the options for Residential Priority shipping:
- US Contiguous Residential: Residential shipment is traceable and insured at additional costs displayed at checkout. This shipping option is recommended if you are ordering more than one (1) textbook. Typical delivery time via US contiguous ground is 7-10 working days, depending on the destination. Select “Contiguous US Residential” at checkout to track your shipment. This option is not available for Hawai’i and Alaska.
- Hawai’i & Alaska Residential: If your order is shipping to Hawai’i or Alaska, and you want to track your shipment, select this option instead of Media Mail. Note that residential shipping rates to Hawai’i/Alaska are higher than rates for US contiguous states. Allow 5 extra working days for shipments HI/AK.
A single handling fee of $3 is charged at checkout for the entire order for both Media Mail and Residential Priority. For returns, please refer to our return policy below.
TEMPORAL PUBLISHING DISCOURAGES RETURNS IN GENERAL.
However if you wish to return your order, please first write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of purchase to receive an authorization code for your return items. All returns must be accompanied by a new TP return code, and books should be in the same condition as they were shipped out. Please follow the return procedure outlined below. There will be a 10% restocking fee to all authorized returns. If your order is found to be non-restockable, it will be returned to you at your expense. Please note that Temporal Publishing is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Write to email@example.com your reasons for return, and provide the date when the order was placed and your order # to receive an authorization code. We will send you a return address with the code via email.
- Properly package the items you wish to return. Temporal Publishing cannot accept merchandise damaged due to improper packaging. The return package must be mailed out within 7 days of receipt of your authorization code.
- Ship the package with a tracking option. “Media Mail” via USPS provides an easy affordable shipping for items such as books with a tracking number. Please supply the tracking number to Temporal Publishing (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the time of shipment.
- Once we have verified your returned item, we will send a refund to the billing address or via Paypal if you have paid using your Paypal account.